“A home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining area with cable TV and WIFI internet
Bedroom 2
Fold out sofabed in BR2
Bathroom with heated shower
Free WIFI included in the unit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

BoardingP...
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 25 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I was so impressed and begin to love the place, secured with two check point before you reach the property where i have to stay which every holiday makers are looking for,
The property is in excellent condition clean and tidy

Date of stay: April 2018
Your age range 50-64
Rayserran
New York City, New York
“Comfortable apartment for a family stay in a resort setting with nice pools, exercise equipment and barbecue facilities”
Reviewed 23 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

If you are looking for the polished accommodations and service of a 5 star hotel, then this apartment is probably not for you. But if a Comfortable apartment for a family stay in a resort setting with nice pools, exercise equipment and barbecue facilities sounds good, with decent furniture and internet in the unit, then Alvin and his assistant Thea are welcoming and attentive, and you will probably enjoy your stay here.

Date of stay: April 2018
27 Apr 2018
Thank you for the comments. We try our best to keep our guest happy and expectations realistic. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
karbar8p
Taguig City, Philippines
“A safe and comfy haven for me and my kids”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

To Sir Alvin, thank you for accomodating us with such a very short notice. Your place was very cozy that my kids actually want to stay longer than our booking schedule. Your property manager Mam Thea was very accomodating as well. She addresses our every need. My nephew visited us and even said that she never thought there would be such a peaceful and nature friendly place in the middle of Taguig. I will definitely promote your place to my relatives and friends who will plan to have a vacation here in Manila. Kudos to you both for maintaining you unit and for keeping it child friendly. Thank you and God bless you both...

Date of stay: February 2017
Puyallup, Washington
Reviewed 7 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Date of stay: December 2016
8 Jan 2017
Thank you Irish. We're glad you enjoyed your stay.
Rayserran
New York City, New York
“Comfortable, furnished apartment with all a family needs for a home away from home.”
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We rented a 2 bedroom condo on the first floor in this quiet reasonably well maintained resort community. I entertained family members here and we comfortably slept four adults and two children. Only the bedrooms were airconditioned, but if you kept the bedroom doors open, and used the fans , the rest of the condo was kept comfortable even on the hotest day. The furnishings, beds and kitchen appliances, cutlery etc. was of three star hotel quality. The grounds, with two very attractive pools, areas for barbecuing, and covered areas with seating and tables where guests could lounge while in the pool areas, brings that assessment up a notch to 4 stars. There was a well equipped gym which guests could can use for a small fee. But twith swimming and a big enough grounds for jogging, I didn't make use of it during my stay. There is also a small kitchen which sells food to residents which can be eaten in a large lounging area bordering the pools which I found convenient to frequent for a quick and relatively inexpensive meal. All in all a very pleasant and comfortable stay for a family.
Bonafacio City, the Aura SM mall, and another large shopping mall the name of which i forget, are all a short cab ride away. It is also fairly close to Manila airport,, by taxi of course. I am not suggesting it is walking distance.

Date of stay: October 2016
25 Dec 2016
Thank you Mr. Ray for the kind words. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We hope you choose us again on you next visit to Philippines. Happy Holidays!
SnJ2602
Canberra, Australia
“Will definitely come back”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in May 2015

I stayed here with my husband, and two children.
When I messaged Alvin to enquire, I got a response in an hour. He is honest and straightforward.

Tita Thea patiently waited for us for 3 hours during our check in, due to flight delay.

The place is clean and secure. Most of all quiet. There is water station within the area to buy drinking water.

The house is furnished and fully equipped with kitchen utensils. There is no washing machine to wash clothes however there is laundry shop in the area who can offer that service.

It might be a bonus if there is at least pay parking in the area for guests.

Security guards are polite and helpful in calling a cab. Aside from that it is really not that far to walk from the royal palm residence to the gate of acacia estate to catch a trike or a jeepney. These trikes can take you to the closer wet market where you can get a cheaper price of food ingredients than going to the mall (Market-Market).

My husband and I are very pleased with the duration of our stay and will definitely comeback and recommend it to our friends.

Date of stay: May 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Sep 2016
Thank you for the kind word. We always love to hear that our guest want to come back. Thats our goal!
Airfromgu...
“Very safe environment”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

There were a few minor flaws such as the sliding door to the balcony not being able to lock, shoe rack was broken, and there was patches of peeled painy taped back onto the wall. Although there were minor flaws, my family and i really enjoyed the environment. Thea was very welcoming and accomodated our needs. My kids felt safe also because there was security before entering the area. It was also very convenient having SAVEMORE grocery store along with spas and barber shops next to it. I would not mind coming back to this place and bringing my family back here.

Date of stay: July 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
12 Aug 2016
Thank you so much for the honest review. We have taken care of those issues that you raised. Our goal is that our guests would like to come back and stay with us again. Til next time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.