My husband and myself were visiting the Grassington Dickensian Festival and a few days before decided to stay in North Yorkshire. Most of the B&Bs in the area were fully booked and I finally found the Tennant Arms had a vacancy. The room was beautiful with views of Kilsney Crag however what was most spectacular was the bathroom, which was actually on a lower floor. It was comparable to one you would expect in a 5 star hotel.The breakfast was fantastic, a true full English with everything you could imagine.
We had an evening meal which was also lovely but I was disappointed, having pre -booked to find we were sitting in the bar area. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend a stay here especially for the views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a boutique hotel situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, nestled under the spectacular Kilnsey Crag. We are an independent run business that prides itself on locally sourced British food, good range of cask ales, fine wines and friendly Yorkshire hospitality. Our pub/hotel is suitable for all occasions, whether it is a family activity holiday, romantic escape with roaring log fires, wedding parties or just simply a visit to the Dales. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tennants Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tennant Arms Hotel Kilnsey
- Tennant Arms Skipton
- The Tennants Arms Kilnsey, North Yorkshire