Popped in with my family for a pint and as soon as we stepped through the door were welcomed with a warm hello from both barmen and later on the landlord. I think this, although basic courtesy, is really important particularly in country pubs.
The Pride of Pendle ale was beautifully kept and served at the right temperature. As a CAMRA member I know that this is not always an easy beer to serve right. The Tennant's Arms got it spot on!
The surroundings were warm with the best real fire ever. A true Pub in every sense with genuine warmth and I will not hesitate to return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a boutique hotel situated in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, nestled under the spectacular Kilnsey Crag. We are an independent run business that prides itself on locally sourced British food, good range of cask ales, fine wines and friendly Yorkshire hospitality. Our pub/hotel is suitable for all occasions, whether it is a family activity holiday, romantic escape with roaring log fires, wedding parties or just simply a visit to the Dales. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your The Tennants Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tennant Arms Hotel Kilnsey
- Tennant Arms Skipton
- The Tennants Arms Kilnsey, North Yorkshire