Stayed twice now on route to buying cattle in Cumbria and a Landrover Cross Country driving course nearby - relaxed and friendly and good pub grub. Our dogs love it! Nice pint and friendly staff. Locals very welcoming and chatty. A Rohan shop just opposite - bought a great Merino wool hat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully restored 16th-century pub and restaurant with fully refurbished bedrooms. All bedrooms include flat screen TVs, hospitality trays and hair dryers and the best beds money can buy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Maypole Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Maypole Hotel Long Preston
- Maypole Inn Long Preston, Yorkshire