“Home From Home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

covert
ENGLAND
“Home From Home”
Reviewed 22 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Booked this Location for my 60th birthday for 7 days with Family and friends. Any questions I had the owner was quick to reply. The location is a dream with far reaching views and a quality Pub 100 yards walk. The Bedrooms and Bathrooms are of very high quality with the Kitchen providing everything you could need. WIFI and Free view all available and a added attraction a Hot Tub overlooking the hills.
This place is not to be missed if you are considering visiting Yorkshire.

Liked best: Simple and quality
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Gloucester
Reviewed 5 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway
June B
richmond, n. yorks. uk
“Fantastic break”
Reviewed 16 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We have just had a few days at Norton View with our 3 year old grandson and a30th birthday celebration The photos dont do the property justice. A lot of thought has gone into the renevation and decoration of this house. The oak used in the house is fantastic from the enormouse dining table that seats 11 to the oak doors and staircase. There is a huge kitchen equipt with everything you could possibly need. Everywhere is spotless and really comfy beds and well equipt bathrooms. The hot tub was a favorite with a fantastic view over the hills and a large garden laid to grass ideal for football. I would definatly recomend this accommodation and would love to have been able to live there..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views and all the oak used
Liked least: having to go home
Travelling group: Young Children
amcoo23
Newcastle upon Tyne
“Beautiful cottage”
Reviewed 14 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

I had my hen party here, there were 11 of us and we were all surprised at how gorgeous the place was. The interior is just stunning, it looks like no expense was spared when decorating. The view from the garden is amazing, we all thoroughly enjoyed the luxury of a hot tub. We made use of the BBQ and were able to sit outside to enjoy the warm night. We all had a fantastic time. My friends and I are eager to go back again, and will be making a repeat booking soon.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hot tub and view from garden
Liked least: That we had to leave
Travelling group: Friends
France
Reviewed 11 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rochelle...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“I could live there!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The cottage is fantastic. By far the best holiday rental me and my friends stayed in. We spent 3 nights for a relaxing hen party and It couldn't have been better! The views are great, the jacuzzi is something else, and the baby lambs at the bottom of the garden are so cute... The cottage inside is beautiful with so much space, and the beds are AMAZING. We probably could fit four of us in each double bed!!!

Mrs Carr is also very helpful and the added complimentary biscuits, dishwasher tablets etc. made our stay extra special.

I would recommend this cottage to any group wanting a countryside break!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The furnishings, the jacuzzi, the views!
Liked least: you definately need a car to visit this cottage as it is far out!!
Travelling group: Large Group/Tour
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Habitat12
“Absolutely AMAZING!”
Reviewed 30 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Me and my friends have just stayed in this beautiful cottage for my friends hen weekend. There was 10 of us, all aged 21 or 22. We were looking for something luxurious and fairly remote but not too far from local amenities and we couldn't have found anything more perfect if we had tried. The house is absolutely stunning, all of us commented on how pictures just do not do it justice. The decor and furnishings were gorgeous, the beds SO comfy and the view from the cottage was breathtaking. The cottage is very spacious and perfect for a group of friends or a large family.
We had a weekend of sunshine so were able to sit in the garden every day we were there. The sheep were definitely a talking point, especially the lambs! :D
I can not say enough positive things about this cottage and the owners! I called the owner yesterday to inform her that i had left some of my belongings at the cottage and to see if she would post them back to me and she couldn't have been any more helpful or friendly!
I definitely would return to the amazing place, me and the girls have already talked about returning again next year if we can. Do not hesitate to book, i promise you will not regret it! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and the beds!
Liked least: loved everything!
Travelling group: With Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing