This was not my first choice but I was very happy with my stay there. So here's the "low down".....rooms are not fancy but kept very clean and have amazing views, and frankly I'd rather have a great ocean view. The food is all buffet style (breakfast lunch dinner....no place to snack in between) there is not hundreds of options like at some huge 2000 room resort BUT what there was was always done well and very tasty...I never left hungry The staff here were amazing, very friendly and helpful (please remember to tip ) now for the best... The location was fantastic. Very tropical and relaxing with great snorkelling right there and a fantastic dive operation (Darrin, Mark, Miguel, Rocky all great! Thanks for the great dives and all your help) This is the place to go and relax and put yourself in "island" mode. Definitely NOT a place to go if you're looking to party or be entertained. The best way I can describe it is "beach cottagey" So if you're looking to go and be pampered and waited on hand and foot and party then go somewhere else but if you want to kick back relax and soak it all in give fantasy island a shot you won't be disappointed.....I wasn't , I had a great week and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Caribbean at Fantasy Island Beach Resort, Dive and Marina! Our Roatan, Honduras resort is located on its own 21 acre private island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Fantasy Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy Island Beach Hotel Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Roatan
- Fantasy Island Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras - French Harbour