Clarion Suites Roatan at Pineapple Villas
Barefoot Cay Resort(French Harbour)
US$200
US$183
US$214
US$436
US$383
Travelocity
Puerta Azul(Sandy Bay)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$150
Pirates Den Hotel(Roatan)(Great Value!)
US$58
Blue Bahia Resort(Sandy Bay)(Great Value!)
US$201
Orbitz.com
CoCo View Resort(French Harbour)
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssports barfrench keywasher and dryerfrench caygrocery storefull kitchenwalking distancegreat place to staypineapplenice propertyroom condofree transportationcheck in was smoothmid islandprivate islandnight staywell equipped kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2014

The Suites are comfortable and spacious, nicely decorated, with average furniture and acceptable appliances. Staff is very helpful. It is not and island resort, but a mixture of both privately owned condos and rental villas. The complex has no private beach, however transportation is provided with no cost to little french key, a beautiful place with great beaches ten minutes away from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was recently in Roatan and stayed at the Clarion Pinapple Villas. the property is really pretty with each section of rooms having their own swimming pool. Herby's Restaurant Sports Bar located on the property was a nice place to eat.

I booked the villa which had a separate living room, dining room and full kitchen. Although i didn't need all of the space, it was nice to be in a bigger area and not confined to just one room with a bed and tv. My only complaint is the bed was really hard and only a double.

I would definitely stay at the Clarion Suites again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed one night just flying through for business. The hotel is clean and nice with great restaurants. Being on a business trip it was nice to be away from the tourists however I would consider staying for pleasure as well. They have several pools and they also run a shuttle to Little French Key so even though you are not on the beach you have access to a great beach with snorkeling and not too crowded except during cruise ship time.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My friends and I went on our usual Memorial Day Weekend vacation. Two of us been to Isla Roatan about four years ago and fell in love with the beach at Mahogany Bay so much that we had to come back. Hotel shuttle was on time, the driver was super friendly and took us to the supermarket to buy groceries before we checked in. Check in was smooth and Runey was super helpful. She gave us some pointers on where to go to have some fun. We were taken to our room #241 which was a two bedroom two bath room. Let me say if you stay here please opt to upgrade. The economy room is too small to be a hotel room. The room was clean overall and spacious. There were four of us and the room was big enough for us all. The furniture was a little outdated. The beds were not so comfortable. The kitchen was wonderful and allowed us to save some money by eating in a couple of days. The only thing I'll say is the cleaning lady needs to really sweep and deep clean the floor.The balcony is nice as well. We were there during the off season so the place was quite empty but that wasn't a problem for us we made the best of it.

Food -

None of us liked the food at Herby's. We ordered fried chicken and we all agreed that we think we were given fowl instead. None of us finished the our lunch. Needless to say that we did not eat there again during our stay. At the airport a man told us the same thing about Herby's.

Pineapple Grill - We ate here for breakfast twice. The first day the breakfast was great. The first time I ordered my eggs over medium and they came out perfect. Being that I was so satisfied with my food the day before we decided to eat there again the next morning. I think the cook from the day before was off that day. I had to send my eggs back 4x. The last time the chef came to the kitchen door with her hands on the door frame waiting to see if I was going to send it back again. She was so mad that she swung the door closed but her attempt failed because it was a swinging door.

Pools- BEAUTIFUL & EXCELLENT!!! The only downfall was the pool bar was closed.

Overall it's a beautiful island with some of the nicest beaches I have ever been to. I will return. I loved it all over again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Barbara D
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is one of the best Hotels I have ever stayed at for a vacation. To start the Lady's at the front desk tend to your ever need. Ramirez Rent A Car was great a new car, clean and in prefect condition. Next the fishing Guide Captain of the Barracuda Orville Miller (9919-7603) took his time and made sure we caught fish that day and is one the best I had the pleasure of fishing with. This was all made possible by the Young Lady's at the front desk. The Spa at the hotel is Wonderful and Little Frenchy Island was the Best. The rooms were large with all rooms looking over pool and shore of island. I will return to this paradise again!!!!!! . Craig and Judy

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet and have a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple