Hotel La Poste SA
W Verbier(Verbier)
US$414
US$400
  • Pool
Central Hotel Verbier(Verbier)(Great Value!)
US$175
Agoda.com
Hotel Farinet(Verbier)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I stayed here on the Haute Route after arriving with no reservation due to a mix up with a similarly named hotel in Verbier proper. The staff were very welcoming and the room was excellent, especially after a couple of nights in dorm rooms. I even got to see the back end of a Tour de France stage on the TV in my room which was an unexpected bonus.

Very good value and nicely situated bang in the middle of Le Chable.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2013

A walk out of the train station and you are in your room. They are basic (shared bathroom/toilets) but confortable, and the staff at the bar and reception are very kind and helpful. I loved walking in the back streets behind the hotel where traditional chalets and stables are still holding on despite the weight of age. The hotel is ideally located at walking distance from the cable car that will take you straight to Verbier and the first section should you decide not to alight. At night I was so exhausted by my trip and my full day of ski that I dozed off without hearing a noise despite being located on the first floor. Maybe these were quieter times compared to what other tenants have reported.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank CEDRICtus
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I booked this hotel very last minute (about 4hrs before arriving) and had a great stay in a four person share room for two nights. The hotel is extremely close the the gondola which takes you directly to the ski fields. It is also very close to a supermarket and other necessary shops. Extremely friendly staff and a decent breakfast to get you ready for the day in the snow. The value for money was excellent given its location. I read people had issues with the noise from the bar downstairs but it didn't pose an issue at all. Will definitely be back. Thanks!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Super friendly welcome, which we really appreciated. We stayed later in the season and had not issues with noise from the bar downstairs. Good room, clean bathroom, helpful staff especially after constantly asking for hot water to sooth a sore throat :) 2 mins from a big shop and 10 mins from the cable car/train. All good.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hend0g
Reviewed 14 August 2012

My wife and I were doing the High Route, a trek between Chamonix and Zermatt. Hotels along the route tend to be very expensive and their quality is not very good - they definitely take advantage of their location to overcharge trekkers. It was not the case of La Poste - the room we got was extremely comfy, clean and had two great windows. Beds were wonderful. But the best of La Poste is its location - just across the river from Verbier village, which means that you can be in less than three minutes doing shopping or going to restaurants. Also the service was warm and helpful. A place that I definitely recommend to visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple