The Terraces At Ocean Beach
Bay Palm Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$100
Baywatch Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$119
Blue Haven Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Oceanside Resort & Twin Towers(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
  • Pool
Pacific Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$113
  • Restaurant
Blue Wave Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$84
Agoda.com
Aquarius Motor Inn(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
Agoda.com
Westhaven Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$90
Mission Belle Motel(Mount Maunganui)(Great Value!)
US$104
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2013

Great Location! Friendly staff. Basic but very nice décor inside, dishwasher, washer & dryer facilities provided. Not all rooms had TV's but nice set up in living room. Had to walk through garage to get to 3rd bedroom, which was less convenient. Beach towels were provided in each room which was a definite plus. Had a little trouble receiving calls from outside the country if hotel staff were not around (even during day). Also, some websites claim that internet is free - its not. All in all a good stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Stayed there with the family and my girls loved it. The three levels is a real advantage for families and allow for plenty of privacy. Everything was well maintained and we were provided with everything we asked for. Certainly recommend it. Nice and close to Bayfair shops and Baywave complex. Nice and quiet and good cooking facilities etc.Comfortable and modern lounge suite.
Upstairs room had nice ocean view.

Room Tip: Rooms all get the benefit of quiet location.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2012

the place has a great location just 1 mnt from the beach and the rooms are fine, but what really let me down and made me hate every second of my stay is the manager lady.
she is old and bitter and enjoys making u suffer.
i really felt like im here to please her and not the other way.
i would never stay there again and ill recomend anyone who thinks about going there to stay in an other hotel.

Room Tip: best room would be in a different place
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Shai G
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I had the misfortune of staying here for a few weeks with a colleague as I was moving house and needed a stopgap stay between tenancies. Within two days I was interrogated as to why things were being stored (neatly stacked) in the garage despite explaining why I was there and then was humiliatingly shouted up from an upstairs balcony infront of one of my seniors at work as to why they were staying there, when I had already informed the hosts they would be.

However poor customer service skills were taken to a new height when the hosts reduced me to tears upon moving out. I was moving out more suddenly than expected due to an unexpected emergency involving a close friend in Auckland, which despite my visible distress was not cue for sympathy or understanding but instead to be hounded for the upcoming weeks rent. (This was subsequently then taken with no notice off of my credit card which I had left the details of in good faith to cover as a bond, there were no damages upon exiting)

Frankly I would rather sleep on the beach or the street than deal with the hosts again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank TWkiwi8
Reviewed 28 October 2012

the Apartment is very nice and comfortable and located in a great location.
But the hosts are rude, and really bad in guest service; it seems like we stay in a prison.
the host(old lady) talking loud and screaming- without no manners to the person shes
talking to.
really Disappointing.

Room Tip: do not try to go in the garage!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business