“Great food, great people, even the kids love it.”

The Bank Hotel East Maitland
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in East Maitland
Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Always great service - the staff make you feel like an honoured guest and the food is always something to really look forward to. Anywhere else that you go to get food of that quality is far more expensive and nowhere else have I ever felt so welcome

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Our local for a very nice meal, friendly service. Very clean fresh environment . Never had ad meal there. Casual dining in comfort.

2  Thank Hamilton G
Reviewed 4 May 2014

God knows what happened the night we went there , it was a major stuff up of mammoth proportions . I don't know how long we waited , the smokers were getting nervous having to pop out all the time as we waited and waited . It was busy , so some forgiveness was necessary . We were apologized to , we drank way too much wine at our own expense as we waited and waited . The food was basic , and with that much pressure on in the kitchen it's not easy to get it right I guess.
I want to go back to see how they perform on a night not so snowed under . I'd say East Maitland could do well with another restaurant open if this is the best they have got . It was packed out and not that good on the night we were there with a large party.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I had the most amazing Sunday roast there! $13 for the most amazing pork! I would happily go there ever Sunday! The service was fantastic and even if it wasn't the food would pull it through!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Love the daily specials, kids love the food & spacious play room, complete with video games. Chicken schnitzel & roast specials are fantastic value for money- delicious & great value!