This is my 1st time to this resort island & for those who like nature & eco environment, this is the place in Sabah. If you have high expectation after you have paid expensively for this resort, you may be disappointed because in many circumstances, it didn't meet my expecation! The TV reception was poor & after having reported for 2 days, it's was still the same! The foods were expensive & with minimum choice! The promised of replenishment of free can drinks in the fridge never happen! Maybe the Team in this resort are not well trained though they tried very hard! Anyway, they have nice & friendly staff in this resort, a typically Sabahan!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As sensual and exotic as the hibiscus flower that bears its name, Bunga Raya Island Resort is a luxurious jewel set on a coral reef island just off the coast of Borneo. A secluded island hideaway of 47 timbered villas, the resort is framed by white sand beach and virgin jungle. Hillside villas reflect the simplicity of the Borneo architectural style. A hilltop spa blends the finest Traditional Asian and Western treatments using restorative powers of indigenous plants and oils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bunga Raya Island Resort And Spa
- Bunga Raya Island Hotel Kota Kinabalu