After traveling for 3 weeks in Malaysia and Borneo we have truly found a little paradise here. The villas are beautifully furnished and hidden away in the lush vegetation. Everything is quiet and very elegant. Snorkeling in the warm and totally clear sea is easily available. The long white sand beach invites you to swim or paddle. The staff is very friendly and cheerful and makes you welcome. The food is lovely too, served in an airy dining room. All of this has it's price of course. But we would choose Bunga Raya again and never go to another place in the region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As sensual and exotic as the hibiscus flower that bears its name, Bunga Raya Island Resort is a luxurious jewel set on a coral reef island just off the coast of Borneo. A secluded island hideaway of 47 timbered villas, the resort is framed by white sand beach and virgin jungle. Hillside villas reflect the simplicity of the Borneo architectural style. A hilltop spa blends the finest Traditional Asian and Western treatments using restorative powers of indigenous plants and oils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bunga Raya Island Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Bunga Raya Island Resort And Spa