The resort is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures. The office at Jesselton Point and boat transfer are well organised and you really start your holiday when you arrive there. All staff were outstandingly friendly and were able to organise all of the activities we wanted to do. The food was wonderful and reasonably priced. Whilst there were plenty of other guests staying at the resort, the pool and ocean never felt crowded. The bed was comfortable and the villa private from other guests. If I had to be picky, all I could say is that the airconditioner was a little noisy and one evening there was a delay for our desert to arrive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As sensual and exotic as the hibiscus flower that bears its name, Bunga Raya Island Resort is a luxurious jewel set on a coral reef island just off the coast of Borneo. A secluded island hideaway of 47 timbered villas, the resort is framed by white sand beach and virgin jungle. Hillside villas reflect the simplicity of the Borneo architectural style. A hilltop spa blends the finest Traditional Asian and Western treatments using restorative powers of indigenous plants and oils. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bunga Raya Island Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Bunga Raya Island Resort And Spa