“Great Greek live music night”
Review of Sousta Greek Taverna - CLOSED

Sousta Greek Taverna
Price range: US$11 - US$40
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Greek night with live music. What a laugh. Staff were friendly and food was fresh an tasty. It was a maze and very meat based. Trad salad was good too.
Food improved since the last time I was there. The musician bambos was a scream. Even his toupee was squint! He fairly belted out the Greek numbers with lots of dancing encouraged!

1  Thank fimac121

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Whenever we have visited Soustas we have assured there will be authentic Greek food served by friendly staff. The food has always been very good and the atmosphere is great. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

The waiting staff were friendly...but that is where the good points end. The humous was watery and overpriced. Then they got our order wrong. At least my partners main meal was supposed to have meat in it. I ordered vegetarian moussaka, so had not expected to find (lamb?) mince in it. A very apologetic waiter and ten minutes later the correct meals arrived. However, the now-vegetarian moussaka was still frozen in the middle. Five minutes later it returned after I presume a second re-heat in the microwave, but by that time I had lost my appetite. My partner was given a free beer whilst we waited for the correct food, and I was informed that I would not be charged for my main meal - because that makes up for feeding a vegetarian dead animal then frozen food?!

2  Thank Silverorlando
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been to soustas on a number of occasions, we've been to the mezze night where they have an entertainer which was brilliant! We've had 3 birthday party's there including a surprise one- staff are always helpful and very attentive. Food is superb, cooked freshly and filled with flavour. The restaurant has a homely feel to it whilst still being very professional, you'll be looked after and greeted like an old friend. We love it. The menu is very large as well which you don't always get in authentic restaurants, people complain of the price...if you like fresh food and good cuts of meat...it's a very fair price.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Sousta Greek taverna my fave place to go and eat they have something for everyone the staff are amazing the owners are fab and it's such a a great atmosphere in there love it would 100% recomend it to any one.