Arrived here early on route back from Cornwall. Was quite surprised to be allowed to check in early.
Reception staff was friendly and gave us a couple of free cookies on check in. The Cookies were very tasty and quite big
The Room was comfortable however there was only free wi fi in public areas.
Breakfast in the MPW restaurant was edible but that’s about it nothing special buffet style so had been sitting under lamps for a while. Honey was on available
Did not eat in the restaurant for dinner as looking at the menu and seeing the size of the portions felt it was not very good value
The Free cookies where that nice that we purchase some for the trip back to London, however the purchased ones where a little stale.
The Sauna pool etc was a little walk from the main hotel and we found the place to be a little cold
All in all a pleasant overnight stay and would stay again if I’m in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton – Cadbury House, the South West’s newest four Star 132 Bedroom contemporary boutique Hotel & Spa. Cadbury House is a stunning venue set within rolling English countryside, making it the ideal backdrop for your Wedding, Private Party, Business Event, Spa Break or Dining Experience. Cadbury House is in a convenient location and is only minutes away, from the M5 motorway, Bristol airport and Bristol City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House Hotel Congresbury
- Cadbury Hotel Health
- DoubleTree By Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House Congresbury, Somerset