Stayed here for a stop over whilst travelling. Average room. Spa very busy, gym was not enjoyable small and crowded. We ate in MPW restaurant, quite disappointing, service slow and seemed like the same food being served at the bar! Breakfast good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton – Cadbury House, the South West’s newest four Star 132 Bedroom contemporary boutique Hotel & Spa. Cadbury House is a stunning venue set within rolling English countryside, making it the ideal backdrop for your Wedding, Private Party, Business Event, Spa Break or Dining Experience. Cadbury House is in a convenient location and is only minutes away, from the M5 motorway, Bristol airport and Bristol City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House Hotel Congresbury
- Cadbury Hotel Health
- DoubleTree By Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House Congresbury, Somerset