I paid for the wedding referred to previously and I cannot diagree more with the reviewer - if I had another daughter I would happliy pay the same amount again! Yes there were some issues around guests getting into rooms - but the wedding kicked off at 2 PM so that was always going to be a problem with I think 4 weddings that weekend. The rooms we visited including the bridle suite were all newly furbished and very clean - matching some of the best I have stayed in - and I travel widely in Eurpoe. My son liked the free large cookies on arrival! The staff we came across were very polite, friendly and socialble - certainly NOT as described. The food at the wedding was brilliant with hardly any complaints from the 80 guests - my food was also hot which is a must for me. Wonderful location and fit for any wedding - please ignore the previous review .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton – Cadbury House, the South West’s newest four Star 132 Bedroom contemporary boutique Hotel & Spa. Cadbury House is a stunning venue set within rolling English countryside, making it the ideal backdrop for your Wedding, Private Party, Business Event, Spa Break or Dining Experience. Cadbury House is in a convenient location and is only minutes away, from the M5 motorway, Bristol airport and Bristol City Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House Hotel Congresbury
- Cadbury Hotel Health
- DoubleTree By Hilton Bristol South - Cadbury House Congresbury, Somerset