Marriott's Marbella Beach Resort
US$278
US$496
US$464
Orbitz.com
Hotel Roc Marbella Park(Elviria)(Great Value!)
US$141
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
1,748 results
All reviewschill barel medmarket placeon sitesports barmarriott vacation clubmarbella beach resortfamily poolcharlie's barwasher and dryerfull kitchenmarriott ownersbedroom unitkids clublaundry roomrental carthree bedroom
Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have been going to this resort for 15 years.always excellent - vice good accomodation,very good facilities,keen staff

Room Tip: Book a 2 bed unit
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Just returned from another fabulous holiday to mariott Marbella! Grounds, rooms and facilities all top notch! Maid cleans, changes towels and makes beds daily with a full bedding change once a week. Went to a dinner party in hotel next door that was absolutely amazing so would highly recommend you ask concierge if any party nights are on when you are staying there. I miss my daily aqua fit in the sun can't wait to go back soon!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank holidaygal3010
Reviewed 18 June 2012

if you expect this to be like a Marriott Resort you will be disappointed. The rooms are spacious well appointed, and the facilities are excellent, clearly 4.5 stars. However, it is a vacation club and not a resort!! The rooms are cleaned weekly and the kitchen is not cleaned except when you leave the place is sanitized with Ammonia and Bleach. We stayed for 5 nights and travelled the Costa Del Sol.

On the 3rd day we realized we had no shampoo or conditioner. We called the front desk and they said no one could bring it to the room so we needed to go to the front desk. Later that day someone called to give us a welcome package. They said they could come in one hour. I told them we were going out and please drop it in the room.I was told they could not do that. When I asked, I was told the women could come between 10:30 and 3:00. Not exactly ideal times. She said no worries. She will get it to us. Well, maybe we get it next time we are in Marbella. Since she never made it to our room.

On our 4th day we realized the kitchen the bathrooms and the stove tops were all still dirty. When I inquired about that, I was told that this is a vacation club not a resort and they do not clean the kitchen OR THE BATHROOMS!! I asked how we were suppose to know this as we frequent Marriott hotels and never experienced this before. I was told that this was in the Welcome Package that we are still waiting for!!!

This could easily be a 4.5* facility. I think it would probably cost $10 more a day to keep the rooms spotless!! However, I guess the management feels that since many people are owners and don't care about daily cleaning, it is OK.

Unfortunately, they charge daily rates to guests like a resort, have facilities like a resort and have a breakfast buffet like a resort. I think next time we are in Marbella, we will stay at a place which clean our rooms!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank DAVEBUCK
Reviewed 18 June 2012

We have2 weeks platinum here and have come every year for the past 10 the place is as good now as it was when new always well maintained ,if there is a fault then it's with the food they could do better ,but that said we always go out anyway, the staff are always helpful and professional,love the place.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Belladwella
Reviewed 17 June 2012

My husband and I bought 5 weeks of time-share when the resort was in its very early stages. We come for 2 weeks every year and find it a wonderful place to wind down. The pools are beautiful as is the beach but the #1 feature is the apartments. This was Marriott's first resort outside the USA and they made it a showcase. I love the design and the fact that no two buildings are the same. There is no long hotel corridor or high-rise element, so each apartment has an element of privacy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple