Bar Uno
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The bar itself is tucked away behind the OpenCor. The staff are very friendly but keep a count of what you order as the bill never seems to add up.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My wife and I first visited Bar Uno in 2011. Aga had just acquired the current premsises (at this time it was the other side of the pathway from the back seating area. It was a little out of the way but the service was excellent. Aga remembers all of her customers drinks and attends excellently, you only wait for beer here when you want to.

On our last full day of this first holiday Aga opened her current premises and my wife and I had the distinct honour of being the first customers to have a drink there - two pints (one each) and on the house.

We returned to Marbella last year (Bar Uno is in Elvira, an eastern suburb of Marbella). We had no hesitation in returning to Bar Uno to see how it was progressing. 2 years down the line and Aga come over to greet us immediately she saw us. The lady deserves all of the success she can get.

On both occaisions we dined there and enjoyed both Tapas and regular meals. Meals are "Bar Food" not Cordon Bleu. The quality and value for money is excellent and recommended.

Other reviewers have mentioned that it is a sports bar; yes Football is always on the Television but it is the same in all bars. Aga does have several TV's and has different programmes (or matches) showing always.

Thoroughly recommended to any visitor to the area.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Been to this bar twice on 2 different visits to Elviria. Both times I have been disappointed. Found it hard to get served in the evening, and didn't really enjoy the loud music belting out with drunk dancers meandering around the floor.
Bit surreal and didn't feel very comfortable here at all.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I have visited this bar many times over the past weeks during my stay in Elviria. The staff are very very friendly, all english speaking. It is very much an expat bar with a good mix of tourists. The food is basic but very good and its a bar not a restaurant so that is to be expected! Great place to watch the football and it is has the cheapest pint in Marbella (and believe me, I tried a few bars!).
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Good food, and Kate is really nice when she smiles! Good pub to watch any live sports event in, and the Uno Burger has to be tried as well.