“Wedding event.”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Feering
Hertford, United Kingdom
“Wedding event.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

My partner and I attended the most beautiful wedding organised by Prested Hall. We could not fault anything. Attentive friendly staff, immaculate rooms, and the reception food through to the evening buffet and buffet breakfast were amazing.

If I was getting married, this would be my venue!!!!!!

Absolutely perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Julie B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Greek first
Thames Ditton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

We got married at Prested Hall in June 2014, and 5 stars doesn't seem enough to rate the venue and it's staff!
From the first visit to Prested the team were always very helpful with questions we had in the lead up to the day, and more than accommodating with all the requests we had to make the day personal to us. Nothing seemed too much trouble or phased our coordinator Vicki!
On the day itself, the team took care of liaising with our suppliers and setting everything up so we didn't have to worry about a thing, it all went perfectly and we had so many great comments from our guests about the venue, food and service.
We also stayed in the Pereseda apartments next door the night before the wedding, which were really spacious and a great place for all the girls to get ready together.
Overall, I a great place to get married and I can't recommend Prested enough!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jenski83
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

We had our wedding at prested hall on 15th June 2014. It was the most perfect day, I couldn't have asked for anything more. The venue is beautiful inside and the surrounding grounds, the food was amazing, the staff were all incredibly helpful and as for our wedding coordinator Kathryn, she was an absolute star! She was completely unflappable! Kathryn kept in regular contact, she was efficient, helpful and friendly throughout the whole process and myself and my husband can not be more grateful for everything that her and her team done for us!! We have only positive things to say about this beautiful venue and we would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a venue for their big day. Laura and Matt x

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank LauraSmith90
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We had the perfect day for our daughter's wedding. The venue was beautiful and the staff at Prested Hall worked with quiet efficiency. We were relaxed and comfortable and felt very much at home. Everything went so well that we cannot think of anything we would have done differently to improve the day.
Our guests were made welcome and greeted with polite and helpful respect. We have had nothing but lovely comments from all who attended.
From the start of the process to the end Vicki, our planner and everyone else we came into contact with worked with us to make the day so special. It is a week now since the wedding and we are still on a high. Can't speak more highly of the whole experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Barbara C
Derbyshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Wow - what a wonderful wedding venue. Our son and his future wife had visited many venues before finding Prested Hall. Even though it was over an hour from their home, it was definitely worth the journey.

Vicki, the Wedding Co-ordinator was amazing. She was attentive and ensured that the day ran extremely smoothly. All the guests commented on how good the wedding breakfast was, certainly plentiful and delicious (particularly the brownie!).

We were disappointed not to be able to have the service held outside in the beautiful gardens, due to possible rain, however, the service was very intimate and in hindsight was just as good inside. The rooms were well presented and the beds very comfortable.

A fantastic day made extra special by the venue, the staff and, of course, the wonderful bride and groom!

Thank you, Prested.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank AnneDerbyshire
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

This was a spur of the moment stay, didn't want to be far from home and also wanted to surprise my husband , I booked up couple of treatments for myself which I've never had done and decided to treat myself, paid to stay in Dingle, on arrival driving up the beautiful road seeing the rabbits and pheasants running around it was beautiful, felt like I was in heaven, I arrived on my own and was greeted by a lovely lady whose dad was cutting the grass, got shown to the Dingle, which used to be a chapel, absolutely wonderful, being on my own i decided to sit on decking and to have couple of drinks before my full body massage, only downfall was having to keep going in, no one seemed to be working at the bar which seemed to me to be in a bit of a silly place, but got my drink quite quickly , think because I was on my own I felt awkward having to keep going in to ask !! But sitting outside watching the baby ducks and swans was lovely especially when I asked for a parasol and it got put up straight away,then onto my massage, I went into the place where you had it, I wasn't actually too impressed when I went in there, having to go through a turnstile, ordered an omelette which was quite nice, but couldn't believe they didn't do chips !! But apart from that the massage by Babs was wonderful, my husband got down about 6pm, we looked at the menu, but decided there was really nothing we liked, I'm very fussy, my husband will eat anything, but even he wasn't impressed by the menu which was very disappointing, so ended up eating out. Breakfast was okay, bacon was very dry, sausages quite chewy, asked for air conditioning to be put on which was done straight away but was then turned off because a man was coughing bad, don't get me wrong there could of bin a severe problem with this man, but I was not asked if it was okay to turn it off, then after asking for it to be turned off the couple left, also the lyoung lady on duty serving breakfast really needed some happy pills so solemn she frightened me !!! After breakfast we went over the bridge to feed the baby swans, pond is lovely but to us, it seemed to need a really good tidy up, having big ponds ourselves it just seemed very grubby, nowoff my my facial, still not really liking the entrance to the beauty room, but facial was lovely, thanks to Sam, well done girls, loved having the treatments, but biggest thing that really upset me was we had to come home early, major problem back at home, explained situation to lady on desk but still had to charge me the £160 for that night when I had to rush home, biggest disappointment of my stay, I can assure u I would not of gone home if I didn't have to!!!! Will I go back again, I don't think so, I have stayed in many hotels in my very lucky life but basically this really in the end disappointed me, dinner would of been so much better being served actually in the hotel, why it cannot be done I don't know, thank you to the staff who were very welcoming but I will not be back again a lot of money spent for supposedly a 2 night stay !!!!!

Room Tip: Dingle was lovely, didn't see hotel rooms so I cannot comment