“Great Lunch Stop”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great Lunch Stop”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stopped off for lunch at Clavell's while visiting Kimmeridge Beach - we were not disappointed! We seated ourselves outside to enjoy the views of this attractive little village. The service was friendly and efficient and the food very tasty. We will return.
One tip: if you park at the beach you can 'come and go' as many times as you like during the day to have lunch etc.

• Visited June 2014

Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“High Quality”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

As a family of four we went to this restaurant twice. We had a variety of starters, mains and desserts and loved it all. Service was very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Many, many thanks.

Visited June 2014
Leeds
“Glorious cream tea.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Having visited Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door we meandered onto Kimmerridge and found, by chance, this most welcoming cafe.The staff were friendly, courteous and the service was swift. The cream teas were delicious and the hot milk served with the coffee was a nice touch.

• Visited May 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent as usual”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Had lunch today for our Wedding Anniversary. Service, staff and atmosphere is first class. Food simply the best. Try the olives, the best I have ever had, they marinate them themselves. When I asked about them, Emma talked me through how they did them, then after paying our bill she presented us with a pot of the olives to take home. That is what I call excellent service. Well done, see you soon.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous food, brilliant service”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited Clavells with my husband for a Saturday evening meal and was more than impressed with the food and service we received. Having recently had to stop eating wheat and dairy I hesitantly asked what options were available to me on the menu, the waitress and chef couldn't have been more accommodating - the waitress immediately went to the kitchen to ask and returned with options across the menu that I could/ couldn't have and even offered to alter some meals to accommodate my allergy. We had a beautifully cooked duck dish and rack of lamb and both were the best food we've eaten out for a long time.

• Visited May 2014