“Fountain Inn, Cowden”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2013

There aren't many occasions when you find a characterful building in gorgeous countryside that has food to complement your sense of well-being. The Inn is warming and welcomes everyone. Dogs are welcome. The food is well cooked and beautifully presented with the portion sizes giving outstanding value. The specials board is worth checking as well as the standard menu. Great garden in the summer! Thank you all for a touch of magic in the experience!

1  Thank Stewart H

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I visited the Fountain Inn with my husband and a friend for a lunchtime meal on Saturday
The meal was fantastic, beautifully cooked and presented with high quality ingredients. The staff were very friendly and the service could not be faulted.
This is the best meal I have had out in a very long time. I will be returning and I will also make sure friends and family know about it!!!

1  Thank Beverley H
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great pub with good food and friendly atmosphere.
In the middle of a quite quaint small village close between Edenbridge and Tunbridge Wells

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We had a great meal here. The food was beautifully cooked and of excellent quality. Our compliments to the chef. The managers are lovely . The service was great. The food was excellent and I would highly recommend anyone going here. We will definately return

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I visited for the first time last week and i was so impressed what was offered when we got there.
Great selection of specials and will suit most that will dine there.
The restaurant looks very inviting and the chalk boards look lovely with a bistro touch!
The desserts were lovely too..good flavours and good presentation.
I was overall very happy, and also found out the pub had new managers who were very inviting and friendly.
I will definately be back again!

1  Thank dongo1954