We stayed here for 4 nights in early March. Good property, decent staff, nice pool and other activities like cycling, boating etc. Breakfast was good too... We also enjoyed the Wii! Was really cool. Our room also had a Jacuzzi. The only thing is is a bit far from the main city but that was one of the reason's we chose this... But lot of activities choose to the hotel like Elephant farms, Tiger Kingdom, adventure activities etc... Very good for the price and space....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is a relaxing, boutique, garden resort situated in the beautiful and tranquil Maerim Valley, a 30 minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport and in the centre of the wide range of Chiang Mai's attractions. Offering a full range of recreational activities the facilities include two swimming pools, a beautiful Thai spa, a fitness centre, a sauna, and a lakeside relaxation sala with library These facilities are surrounded by the finest relaxation environment and nature. The resort features 47 understated rooms & villas in huge sub-tropical surroundings with approximately 1,000 trees, an impressive lake, 3 fishponds and many garden areas with relaxing garden salas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Away Suansawan Centara Boutique Collection Hotel Mae Rim
- Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand