We stayed a week at Petchara's and Panom's lodge in Mai Rim outside of Chiang Mai. We awoke in our comfortable cottage to the sound of birds, and alternated our days between tours arranged by their Thai Culture Holidays, and resting, reading and walking and eating at the Lodge. Petchara and Panom treated us as neighbors and family and shared their knowledge of Thai culture, food, religion and politics. We visited the temple where Panom had been a monk, and joined Petchara in the kitchen preparing our meals. Everything was arranged to fit our wishes and abilities. Both of us were sad to leave the warm and welcoming Ban Rai Tin Thai Ngarm Eco Lodge and hope to return and stay longer..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eco-Lodge for all nature lovers located in the countryside village of Mae Rim district, 20 km north from Chiang Mai. We provide the ensuite bungalows with king-size bed, private bathroom,comfortable tiered terraces both in front & back, free Wi-Fi internet and dependable transport for transferring to & from Chiang Mai Airport. If you are the ones searching for a peaceful place to stay on the scenic hill surrounded with tropical forest and highly interested in learning & touching real Thai culture with local people, Banrai Tin Thai Ngarm is definitely the answer. Come to stay with us to fullfill your memorable holidays in the north of Thailand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ban Rai Tin Thai Ngarm Eco Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ban Rai Tin Thai Ngarm Eco Hotel Chiang Mai
- Ban Rai Tin Thai Ngarm Eco Lodge Chiang Mai Province, Thailand