Well laid out resort. The room we had was ideal with an outside area to sit, relax and take in the surroundings.
All staff were very attentive & helpful.
The resort is someway out of Chiang Mai but also on the way to some activities. Not hard to get transport to go where you need. Alternatively just relax by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the majestic Mae Rim Valley, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai features refined local Lanna Kingdom culture and contemporary designer-enriched Pavilions with stunning views of terraced rice fields and misty mountains beyond. Minutes from the historic city of Chiang Mai, the resort is a perfect springboard for discovering the Northern region's most glittering heritage sites and colourful contemporary life. Explore the resort's lush tropical grounds to discover intriguing insights into the exotic local flora and fauna. Tick off atmospheric ancestral shrines, rice fields and beloved water buffaloes. Discover local flavours and original cocktails, especially those created by world-renown mixologist Javier de la Muelas. Add another talent to your repertoire at the resort's acclaimed Thai cooking school and feel the world from different perspectives at The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand