We stayed at 3 different Four Seasons while in Thailand- and the service here was the best of all. The hotel is physically beautiful. We took the Four Seasons car from the airport to the resort. The drive was longer than expected and at first I was worried the Mae Rim valley was too far, but when arriving, the property has a blissful peace. We stayed in a pool villa which was huge and wonderfully luxurious. This room was bigger than my first home. With a private pool, indoor and outdoor shows, an outdoor dining area and a separate entry way—this is movie star status. The outdoor ‘yard’ of our villa was so large we initially thought it was part of the shared hotel property.
We ordered room service plenty, and they set it up in our outdoor dining ‘pagoda’ which overlooked our pool.
Special touches were included: the hotel staff knew I liked passion fruit, and daily they had a plate delivered to my room. I had so many I couldn’t even eat them all.
The concierge arranged some reservations and excursions for us: all very good. A tip: if you want to arrange a car service ask for the hotel ‘Toyota’ instead of the ‘Mercedes’… both are nice, both are Four Seasons operated, and the price is nearly ½.
We took in the rice planting activity- which was short and interesting and we got some great photos of us digging in the mud.
But it was the care of the staff that really stood out—we never had to tell them our room number or name- they remembered it from the start.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the majestic Mae Rim Valley, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai features refined local Lanna Kingdom culture and contemporary designer-enriched Pavilions with stunning views of terraced rice fields and misty mountains beyond. Minutes from the historic city of Chiang Mai, the resort is a perfect springboard for discovering the Northern region's most glittering heritage sites and colourful contemporary life. Explore the resort's lush tropical grounds to discover intriguing insights into the exotic local flora and fauna. Tick off atmospheric ancestral shrines, rice fields and beloved water buffaloes. Discover local flavours and original cocktails, especially those created by world-renown mixologist Javier de la Muelas. Add another talent to your repertoire at the resort's acclaimed Thai cooking school and feel the world from different perspectives at The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand