1,279 results
All reviewsricecooking schoolpool villachiang maithai restaurantfour seasons resortwater buffalopaddy fieldschef's tabletented campprivate dinnercooking classelephant experienceour honeymoongolden triangleservice was impeccablenight market
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The staff was incredible. Very warm and friendly in a genuine way (not the fake smiles you get in the US). I extended my stay because I enjoyed being here so much. Never done that before. Food was healthy and very good, albeit quite expensive.Played tennis with a former tennis pro that now works at the resort. Resort is getting a bit old, but still very charming.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FS_ChiangMai, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear Harald S,

We all appreciated the opportunity to look after you and your kind words shared here on TripAdvisor. We can’t wait to have you back with us!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This hotel never ceases to make our stay exceptional.
Their service their warmth and their hospitality exceeds our expectations every time.
We have rebooked for the fourth time.
We can't wait to return next year.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FS_ChiangMai, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Michaelhyman,

At Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, we always strive to meet and exceed expectations of our guests. I am glad to hear that we have succeeded in this regard with you.

Thank you very much for your continued patronage to our Resort and Four Seasons as a whole. All of us shall look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again in October next year!

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This hotel has a unique landscape that will last for long in our memories. Great family hotel with activities (rice planting, sunrise yoga). Excellent SPA and the service was perfect. A true sense of luxury...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear V107CJanne,

Thank you so much for your positive review following your recent stay at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. I am happy to hear that we were able to deliver to you and your family a memorable experience.

The team and I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This place is very expensive , but it is a resort and anything you desire they will try and help you
Lots of families there from HongKong etc
We went biking outside resort plenty on cafes and restaurants and supermarket .
So many bike trails .
The north is very tropical so it does rain in short bursts
We did a grasshopper bike tour of the historic centre of Chiang mai for three hours very easy
And loved it so did a 6 hour bike ride next day with puna whom speaks excellent English
Only thing that annoyed us we were always resetting our internet connection and it only worked sometimes sitting outside on our gorgeous verandah surveying the rice fields

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
FS_ChiangMai, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear meaganschick,

I would like to thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed the bike tour very much.

I am discussing your comment about the internet connection at the guest room balcony with my team to see if we can improve this area and would like to thank you for highlighting this to our attention.

I hope that it will not be too long before we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back our Resort again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I’ve traveled for many years abroad - this is my new standard of excellence. The minute you walk in you are met with warmth and a willingness to make this a great experience. Then as you transverse the property (and by the way go go a villa) you are met with the same friendliness - the reception, bar, restaurants - all first class.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear bolinmi,

I would like to thank you for your review of Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, following your recent stay.

All the staff will be delighted to know that they were able to create for you a great experience and all of us here shall look forward to welcoming you back again soon.