Just got back from our visit to Lana Thai Villa and I can very much recommend it. The resort is breathtaking and one of the best I've ever been to. Do a quick search for the Four Season's prices and you'll see how much of a bargain this place is. Khun Nui will be you assistant and concierge while staying as an added bonus. Nothing is too much trouble and he couldn't be more helpful. As mentioned in all the previous reviews, the place is beautiful and peaceful. The resort is half an hour out of Chiang Mai at freeway speeds so know that it is not in town or part of town but I would have to say it's worth it and certainly a much better option than a FS room. You actually sign in at the resort and have full privileges and use of the resort and it's pretty much impossible to fault this resort. Certainly the high water mark for my entire stay in Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A one Bed room and 2 Suites bed and breakfast in a penthouse and private residence at the Four Seasons Resort and Spa Chiang Mai Thailand ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lana Thai Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lana Thai Villa Hotel Chiang Mai
- Lana Thai Hotel
- Hotel Lana Thai
- Lana Thai Villa Chiang Mai Province, Thailand