We stayed at the Balinese suite for 2 nights and we love every part of it! Resort is one of the best in Chiang Mai and my boyfriend and I had relaxing time at the pool and other areas. Very nice to walk around the rice paddies. Lots of greenery and nice docor around the resort. Restaurants are excellent and food is cheaper than we expected.
Mr Nui is very very helpful and he gave us lots of support on local tour, restaurants and all other requests we had. His great service is one of the highlights of the stay and we really appreciated his efforts in making our stay a memorable one.
Also, the restaurant and sightseeing guides provided by Mr. Henry are very useful and we tried several restaurants on the list - all of them area great!
As many reviewers said, the value for money is unbeatable given that you can enjoy personalised butler service and stay at Four Season in a fairly reasonable price! We will definitely come back again next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A one Bed room and 2 Suites bed and breakfast in a penthouse and private residence at the Four Seasons Resort and Spa Chiang Mai Thailand ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lana Thai Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lana Thai Villa Hotel Chiang Mai
- Lana Thai Hotel
- Hotel Lana Thai
- Lana Thai Villa Chiang Mai Province, Thailand