From the moment we started corresponding with the owner, Michel Henry about international payment of our deposit, I knew we were going to have a wonderful time. Michel Henry was very personable on email, sent us helpful information and gave us personal perspective on the political situation that was happening in Bangkok (12/08 - Chiang Mai was fine).
When we arrived, Mr. Nui had someone meet us at the airport and then personally greeted us. Our room was spacious and tastefully decorated (Chinese Suite) and big enough for us and our 5 year old daughter on a cot.
The best part of our stay (besides having Mr. Nui help us with restaurants and tours - recommend elephant camp with elephants, ox carts and bamboo raft rides) was the peaceful view from our balcony. We had breakfast every morning on our balcony, overlooking the Four Seasons Hotel Grounds. We also had evening cocktails with candle light on the balcony in the evenings. Gorgeous!
I loved walking the paths of the Four Seasons Hotel; their restaurants were good and we had a wonderful time.
Highly recommend and want to go back now!
Mary Lee S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A one Bed room and 2 Suites bed and breakfast in a penthouse and private residence at the Four Seasons Resort and Spa Chiang Mai Thailand ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lana Thai Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lana Thai Villa Hotel Chiang Mai
- Lana Thai Hotel
- Hotel Lana Thai
- Lana Thai Villa Chiang Mai Province, Thailand