We have had the fortune to visit Chiangmai for the third time in the past 5 years - each time we chose to stay at Lana Thai Villa. It’s the only place that we will stay whenever we visit Chiangmai.
Each time we come, we get absolutely spoil. The service is brilliant, we have Khun Nui, the residence butler who took such personal interest in our well-being. We even got lovely gifts from him on Christmas’ Day.
My favorite place is the little breakfast nook outside our room that we spent lovely mornings having fresh fruit juices and hot croissants and getting visits by the cardinal birds pecking away at the lovely red flowers just at eye’s level. I spent many an afternoon reading or just snoozing away in this corner.
We get to enjoy all the facilities the Four Seasons has to offer – yet we paid for less than ½ the rate of the Four Seasons.
Chiangmai is beautiful with gorgeous weather and many things to do and see. Even staying for one week seemed too short. And the place to stay is the one and only Lana Thai Village. Plan your trip and book Lana Thai Village early in advance to ensure that you will enjoy the same experiences that we had!
Au revoir Chiangmai and Lana Thai Villa !"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A one Bed room and 2 Suites bed and breakfast in a penthouse and private residence at the Four Seasons Resort and Spa Chiang Mai Thailand ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lana Thai Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lana Thai Villa Hotel Chiang Mai
- Lana Thai Hotel
- Hotel Lana Thai
- Lana Thai Villa Chiang Mai Province, Thailand