Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort
US$534
Trip.com
US$105
US$99
Proud Phu Fah Resort(Mae Rim)
US$123
US$116
Suansawan Resort Chiang Mai(Mae Rim)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$38
US$32
US$29
Gudi Boutique Hotel(Mae Rim)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$43
Agoda.com
Mae Rim Lagoon(Mae Rim)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$41
US$1,117
Travelocity
All reviewsjacuzzi villahigh mountainmeditation cavepanorama restaurantmr charleschiang maisky mountainorganic gardenoverlooking the valleyping ponghomemade jamsthe general managergolf buggypanoramic viewbreakfast and dinnerviews are amazingoutdoor jacuzzi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We went in as walk in guests and greeted with a cheerful smile. They drove us to the reception. Never expect such a beautiful place! We had our lunch there and enjoyed the entire lunch. We are booking for our coming December trip here.!
Excellent ambience and superb view.
Service is good and attentive.
Beautiful view at the reception and restaurant!
A must visit - Gem in Chiangmai!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Mayuree T
Charles_Sittichai, General Manager at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Greetings from all of us at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort. It was indeed very nice to have you at our Panorama Restaurant. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the food, the view and the service. Thank you very much for sharing your experience to all. We look forward to serving you again in December. With kindest regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My partner and I stayed for 4 days and loved every minute! The inclusions of a massage each, cooking class and romantic dinner were all fantastic. The cooking class was great and we learnt heaps as well as found it good value for money and far too much food to eat afterwards. The spa and massage area is beautiful by the pond and the staff were professional and friendly. The romantic dinner was very cool with smaller sample sizes of a variety of dishes, but still more food than we could eat. The pool area is great with the 3 different pools and depths as well as the happy hour cocktails! The staff were friendly, professional and it was a pleasure to have the management take the time to get to know us. Having the golf carts take you everywhere and be available within a minute was a real bonus.
Most of the activities like tiger kingdom and the flying squirrels are closer to this hotel than the old city too.
Its a big world with more to see but we hope to be back one day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fitfrk

Greetings from all of us at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort. It was a great pleasure having you and your partner as our guests. Thank you very much for sharing your experience to everyone. We are glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed theThai cooking, food, Spa, the pool area and etc. Your valuable comment and compliments will be shared with our members and surely it will make them happy. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the future. With kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Panviman for a short Honeymoon on Valentines day, 2014. While we did not get one of the nicer villas, or a room with a beautiful view, we received a nice room in a wonderful resort. The area around the hotel is just awesome, and the hotel grounds themselves are just a great place to walk and explore. The pool is incredible, as are the kids play area, and everywhere else you can think of.
Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Charles_Sittichai, General Manager at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Greetings from all of us at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort. It was a pleasure having you and your wife as our guests on Valentine's eve. Please accept our sincere thanks for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort in the near future. With kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights in january and it was cold! A heater in the room is needed. Were upgraded to a pool villa which was amazing, even if it was too cold to swim. Enjoyed a lovely hot spa every evening to warm up. Beautiful spacious villa with amazing views. We had delicious room service and a large variety was available at breakfast. Transport from the hotel is very expensive i recommend organising your own transport there.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Greetings from all of us at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort. Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to hear that you did enjoy the treatment from our Spa. Looking forward to serving you again in the future. With kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

If you need some reviews to help you decide your booking, I suggest you to just BOOK it! I've just came down from the resort...me and my wife already miss the place so much! The entire experience is just locked into our head...memory are too sweet to not thinking about the resort. Where should I begin? The villa! We stayed in one of their lovely pool villa. All 4 pool villa is facing the valley over looking the MaeRim mountain range. The room is exceptionally big. I mean, really big! The designer put a lot of detail care to the room. Grand, expensive, spacious, openness, and everything nice. The room is decorated mainly with wood and very Baan Thai feel. I love the daybed. The ceiling height makes the entire room so grand. You just don't feel like walking out of the room. A infinity pool just right outside the room. Private and sexy - my wife calls it. The bathroom is amazingly intimate. Any couple honeymoon trip will surely loves it. For the 2 night stay, we didn't even bother to turn on the TV...the room and the mountain view is more than enough to keep us occupied. The property management put detailed care for their guest by selecting some SPA music CD for us to play throughout our stay(YES, they have a mini HiFi system in the room)

The Panviman team! Our villa had a Lychee tree right opposite. On our first night we were so entice to pick some juicy fruits from the tree...suddenly a nice gentlemen came over and say "You can pick the fruits. It's sweet and delicious!" Really?? Reluctant at first..but the fruit were too tempting. Little did we know, the gentleman was actually the General Manager of the property; Mr. Charles. The next morning, at the Panorama café, Mr. Charles came over to our table...address us by our name. See, that's a fine detail a good hotel/resort management do. They address you with your name and they memories your name. For as much as a 5 or 6 star hotel stand proud with their "stars"...such small courtesy details makes the guest experience absolutely memorable. Mr. Charles was a wonderful man. He was so nice to us during our time in the resort...explaining to us about the resort and introduce us around. (To Khun Charles: if you are reading this, this morning was a bit rush as my driver already arrive to pick us up...sorry I didn't manage to thank you. I hope this review express how much me and Carrie felt about the property. I can promise you, we will come back again) another person that I have to compliment, although I didn't get his name, the floor manager of Panorama café. We had 2 dinner there. The floor manager was chatty and friendly. He help us to choose our dishes, explain to us about the food as well as the chef that design the dishes. Rest of the staff there, well, Thailand is named "The land of smile"...everyone are great people! (Applaud) To the team of Panviman, we had a great stay with the help from you all..Khob Khun Ma Krub!

The food! I still can't get it out of my head! Crispy pork with red wine sauce! Roast duck with tamarind sauce! Pad Thai! This 3 is the star! Why? The chef was a ex-cook in the Thai Royal Palace! Enough said! According to the floor manager, their Pad Thai was made with the chef's very own recipe...sauces were made from scratch!

The property! I am making a video base on this resort. Too good not to share! Enough said!! (To Khun Charles: I will sent you the video once it's done) there is so many things to do inside the resort that you just forgotten all about Chiangmai! And I'm here now in Dusit D2 Chiangmai city, me and my wife felt lost...completely moody.

The local resident! There is 4 of them. One male and 3 female. They roam freely, sometime will come over to the pool villa to visit you. Although they are noisy to some, but to us, it make us felt like we are in a jungle. Words cannot describe those feeling. Who are they? Local resident, peacock.

The SPA. Don't leave the resort without trying VIMAN SPA. Explore the SPA slowly. Enjoy the detail that the designer has put up to make the place soooooo speechless beauty. I heard the designer was a Professor from Chiangmai University. Price is reasonable. Please pick their couple package deal. It's worth every penny spend. You will definitely enjoy it. We did! Panviman even have a SPA academy next to VIMAN SPA. I enjoyed it so much that Me and my wife couldn't stop complimenting it. The staff at the SPA are so nice and lovely. The products they uses are expensive and high quality - price are reasonable. We paid 4,800bhat for couple package(30minute scrub, 90minute massage) Down here in Chiangmai city, at Dusit D2, it's 2,500bhat for a 90minute massage!

Overall, me and my wife had an amazing time in this resort. We will surely return. Me and my wife visit Bangkok uncountable times (almost 5-6 times a year, every year) this is our first trip to Chiangmai. Now after visiting Panviman SPA resort, there is nothing in Chiangmai city for us to go back to except for Panviman.

To everyone in Panviman SPA resort Chiangmai management, thank you so much for your detailed care to us. We appreciate every detailed of it.

Best regards,
Simon & Carrie.

Room Tip: Don't bother to go out. Everything in the Resort is so much better than outside!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ワン サ

Dear Khun Simon and Khun Carrie,

Greetings from all of us at Panviman Chiang Mai Spa Resort. It was indeed a pleasure having you both as our guests. We are delighted and proud to read the review of your experience while staying with us recently. This review is one of the nicest ones we have received. Your valuable comment and compliments will be shared with our entire team. We will continue to try our best to make every customer feel special. By the way, the chatty and friendly manager is Khun Adirek. He is our Food & Beverage Manager. Thank you again for your kind support and we look forward to serving you in the near future. With kindest regards,