“My second visit and Sunset Decks is still the best”

Sunset Decks Guesthouse
Ranked #3 of 14 Sunset Beach B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My second visit to Sunset Decks will certainly not be my last. This guest house is a family run establishment with the emphasis upon family. Fantastic accommodation, spotless, modern and great food and hospitality. Great value for money too! Conveniently located with excellent conferencing facilities. This place has it all. First class! Thank you!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Sunset Decks Guesthouse

Reviewed 23 May 2012

The guesthouse is in 5min. walking distance to the fantastic Sunset Beach where you have a stunning view to the table mountain. Enjoy the sunrise or the sunset and walk along the white beach to the restaurants around.
The guesthouse itselfe is very "familyary". A great breackfast prepared from Jared is a perfect start into the day. Thank you Jared for the deligious omlets with pesto :-)
The hospitality of June, Lance and Jared was fantastic, too. Thank you Lance for the great wine we had at your privat bar in your living room!
I had the "The Chic" room. It needs a little painting and refurbishing.
I can recommend Sunset Decks to everyone who wants to discover Capetown.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

We had a wonderfull stay at this place. Warm, friendly and all you need. June, Lance and Jaryd made everything possible and made us feel at home!
Excellent, personalized service!

Looking forward to going back to stay with them next time I'm in Cape Town.

The only problem we had with this place: We didn't want to leave in the end.......

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Sunset Decks was a great place to stay! Lance, June and Jarred were so amazing they made me feel really at home! I had such a blast with them it was a great crack!
After a long days out, it was such a pleasure to get back to sunset decks and have and chillout at the bar with some of the best wine I have had!
Such a friendly bunch I had an absolute blast and I would highly recomed staying with them!
Looking forward to going back to stay with them next time I'm in Cape Town.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

As a woman on my own staying in Cape Town for business purposes, I felt so safe staying at Sunset Decks. Every morning and evening it felt as if I was home. June, Lance and Jarred are so hospitable,we shared great conversations and many a laugh.Beautiful home cooked meals and hearty, healthy breakfasts are served with love and smiles. I cannot believe Sunset Decks is ranked #2, it should be #1. I cannot wait to return to Cape Town and spend time with my Home away from Home Family. Thank you for all that you did for me.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautifully appointed, so you will feel comfortable and sleep like a baby.
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Excellent, personalized service! June and Lance are a very good hosting pair. They will literally bend over backwards to accommodate their guests.

I have been using the guesthouse for over 2 years.

Room Tip: Any room! All of their rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2012

The Sunset Decks Conference Centre team hosted my 40th birthday party last weekend for 40 friends and family. I was absolutely thrilled with the way everything was handled. The catering, hosting, and little extra touches were fantastic. All my guests had a great time and were impressed with the venue. I'm sure many are considering utilising the conference facilities because the service was excellent. Thanks Sunset Decks - great value, great service - what else could I have wanted?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
#1 of 4 in Sunset Beach
La Roche Guest House
La Roche Guest House
#1 of 23 in Milnerton

Been to Sunset Decks Guesthouse? Share your experiences!