“Great customer service and good food”
Review of La Farfalla

La Farfalla
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had a meal here with some friends. I had salmon with lobster and prawn sauce and my partner had steak diane as our main course and the food was excellent. It was so good we returned again with another friend a couple of weeks later and again the food was excellent. We have since had a home made takeaway pizza which again was delicious. The host and staff are very welcoming and Jose is very knowledgeable about wine and any other drinks he serves. Even though the restaurant was busy the service we received made us feel like we were the only diners in the restaurant. I will definitely eat at this restaurant again and bring many more friends with me. The brandy is too die for.

2  Thank Judders69
There are newer reviews for La Farfalla

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Just off the busy A7 road, so not an ideal location. However, the hosts are very welcoming and the classic menu will keep all generations happy. We have eaten here 4 times with groups of 4 to 9, and have always enjoyed the evening.

1  Thank joetidd
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Greeted and treated like a friend of the family!
Great food and a nice atmosphere!
Family run business and multi-lingual!!
i

3  Thank kaz t
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have been coming here with my family since the restaurant opened and it remains the best place for italian/continental cuisine. The Pasticcio di Melanzane is quite probably the finest starter I have ever had (4 visits, 4 of these in 2014!!). Pizzas are awesome and the Pollo Siciliiana is also a personal favourite.

The only thing that beats the food is the quality of service! Jose and Sue are just the best.

There is also a market on a Thursday and la Farfalla open for brunch with mighty fine bacon rolls, toasted teacakes and croissants!!!

I cannot recommend here highly enough.
It already seems too long until I will be back....

2  Thank rjthompson72
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We go here every visit we make to costa del sol. Really nice. Good good and family run which makes the difference! Worth a trip any day of the week!

1  Thank Gavin782014