“Great Food and Great Customer Service”
Review of The Spice Lounge

The Spice Lounge
Price range: US$12 - US$29
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At the spice lounge we pride ourselves on the freshness of our ingredients and the unique spice blend we give to every dish. We have all your curry house favourites and some chef specials that you may not have tried elsewhere. Great choice for vegetarians and our desserts are served from our sister restaurant the Gelato Factory, home of fine home made ice cream! We have an extensive wine list as well as Spanish and Indian beers. We look forward to meeting you.
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here on the evening of the 3rd July. My wife and I had beautiful Indian food ( pakora to start, and then chicken bhuna and chicken achar for main) whilst my son (Chief Cool M) had superb bacon, sausage and egg crepes) kindly cooked by their sister restaurant next door - The Gelato Factory. Nothing was too much trouble. Staff were superb from both restaurants. We even got special containers to take some ice cream home as we were too full to eat it after main course. All in all a lovely evening out in a nice relaxed atmosphere with splendid food.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Excellent food staff and atmosphere. Kids and adults loved the food. Spicy traditional but yet original

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Having been devoted to another restaurant on the dona lola strip, myself and my girlfriend where approached by a wonderful Brit girl promoting this restaurant and its sister the gelato factory. Th next night we gave it a try. The starters onion bhaji and meat samosa where Devine both light and tasty. Main courses where ample in size though the korma a little too buttery for my taste and lacked cream and a little kick. Desert was really good, a scoop of ice cream from the sist restaurant the gelato factory. All in all a great development under new ownership from this restaurant last week.

1  Thank Holtster89
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Four of us dined here 12/06/2014. Service was very good together with a fresh currys breads and rice.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very often when dining on Indian food abroad I have been disappointed. The food is often too bland. Not at the Spice Lounge. My husband and I shared a mixed platter which was good. We both then chose different main courses with rice and nan. We asked our server to make them spicy and we were delighted when they arrived. Perfectly flavoured and very spicy. We finished every drop. The only small downside was the nan bread. It was flat and doughy. I will try the chapati next time.

1  Thank Gildo30