“Wonderful! Beyond expectations!”
other travellers have booked this property
dining with a sea and mountain view
living room king bed in the master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
living room
king bed in the master bedroom
living and dining
large open kitchen
family bath
view of sea and hills from the apartment
terrace from master bedroom
TV and computer monitor
one of the five swimming pools
master bedroom
assigned underground parking space
Luna beach in Calahonda
boardwalk Calahonda to La Cala
closets in the master bedroom
mountain view from the terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mkvasz
Pully, Switzerland
“Wonderful! Beyond expectations!”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We spent one week (as a family with small children) in Apartmento Limon in Calahondas last May. We were delighted to discover the wonderful apartment from the moment we arrived. The host did an amazing job decorating each room with taste and ensuring we have everything we could potentially need during our stay. The apartment offers a wonderful combination of aesthetics and functionality. The highlight of the apartment is the balcony with its lovely dining table and stunning views of the valley up to the sea.

The town with its grocery stores and local restaurants are just a short drive away. The beach walk was a real pleasure and we truly enjoyed the various restaurants offering grilled fish directly on the water.

I can highly recommend Apartmento Limon and hope to return soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness and decorating style of the apartment
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Aug 2016
Thank you Marion! I am happy that you and your family had such a good stay in Apartamento Limon. I took great care in selecting each piece in the apartment from stores all over the Costa del Sol, so it brings me pleasure to hear that you liked my personal style. I heard from my property manager that you even found the equipment to bake a birthday cake for one of your girls! I would be delighted to welcome you all back again soon.
Meghan J
Lugano, Switzerland
“Gorgeous and comfortable apartment perfectly located as a base to tour Málaga Province”
Reviewed 28 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My husband and I stayed at Apartamento Limon for a week during our honeymoon in Spain. We specifically wanted a place that was close to the coast, but also conveniently located for day trip excursions to Málaga, Ronda and Granada.

Perched high in the hills of Calahonda, we awoke to stunning views each morning, and ended our days with peace and quiet and usually a much-welcomed breeze. The apartment itself was not only gorgeous and perfectly appointed, but very comfortable. We truly felt like we were staying at a friend’s home.

The bed was extremely comfortable, and there was a selection of different pillows so each guest could find just the right one. (The pillow I chose was so amazing, I took a picture of the label so I could buy my own back home!) Neither my husband nor I had slept that well in a long time.

The bathroom was spacious, the shower was great, and (I kid you not) I even took a picture of the hairdryer so I could buy one just like it back home too!

The closest grocery store was just 10 min. down the hill, so stocking up on breakfast supplies, coffee, snacks and wine was very easy.

The property owner, Wanda, was very attentive and quick to respond to the couple of emails that we sent during our stay. In addition, the on-site property manager made arrival and departure a breeze.

My husband and I will definitely return to Apartamento Limon, and we wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking to stay in the area!

Meghan J.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: comfort of apartment, bed/pillows, tranquility of location, views
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing