“Meh”

Cuisines: American, Cafe, Contemporary, Healthy
New York City, New York
“Meh”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Not the friendliest or the fastest service in the East. Coffee took ages - why? Yoghurt and granola was served in a takeout cup despite eating in and it didn't taste any different to something McDonald's might serve. The poached eggs looked okay - but it wasn't me eating them so I can't say for sure. The owner was friendly to people she knew but took my order like she'd rather I had gone elsewhere. Okay. I will next time!

Overpriced for what you get, even for organic.

Will not return.

Singapore
“Smoothies and Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

This was a nice place to take a break after a long costal hike. Friendly people and good drinks! Be sure to ask what's in your smoothy. My kids were surprised by unexpected ingredients. Still, surprises can be nice!