“Service appalling”

Dining options: Dinner
Sydney, Australia
“Service appalling”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

I looked at the website from an ipad and requested full site. It couldn't do it - kept refreshing to mobile. I tried to order a value meal offer and regardless of what I chose it selected the same thing each type BBQ chicken. I am in IT so not illiterate but gave up on Internet and tried calling. After 10min discussion with a guy where I said "I want to order two medium pizzas and a garlic bread do you have any deals?" He responded by telling me I could 2 for $10 - great but when I told him what I wanted - an Hawaiian and a supreme he said that he could only do that in large and for those plus garlic bread and delivery in the area it was $44. After going around in circles - why couldn't I order two of the more popular pizza in medium we gave up, drove elsewhere and gave our business to another company. Going through uni I managed a pizza store (started as driver and worked up) so I have a fair idea of what the options are. The food might taste ok but service was just appalling. Sack existing staff and replace or teach them what customer service is. And fix your IT system!!!!

• Visited February 2014