“Exceptional food”

Beachside
Ranked #56 of 94 Restaurants in Maroubra
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Went on a Thursday night with a group of friends. Nice vibe and decor. The entrees were a great start and the mains were exceptional. I had an ocean trout in saffron sauce and my husband had a steak. All of us enjoyed our meals and we even had desserts which topped off the night. Enjoyed our first time there hope to go again

1  Thank jk48au

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Having lived in Maroubra for over 50 years I was excited to visit the new "Bay Pub"
Sorry dissapointed. As it has been advertised that it is transformed for women and a refined hotel I grabbed a group of ladies and we walked, as we are all locals.
First impression the decor is the same as any bar or bistro in Bondi and the atmosphere a little boring. Lucky I had my gal pals to liven up the evening with laughter.The food was tasty small portions.
There is four hour parking nearby.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

What a treat to find a brand new Cocktail Bar/Restaurant just steps away from the iconic Maroubra Beach. The surprises didn't stop there as the quality and presentation of all they had to offer was good enough to rival the best. Add to that the friendly and knowledgable service and I believe Sydney has a new marquee beachside bar. Definately going back!
...oh and did I mention plenty of free parking...sorry Bondi.

2  Thank BenjiKae