Our stay at Gravetye Manor was delightful - elegance with a small, intimate, homey feel. The staff was exceptional - helpful, friendly, and ever present (everyone seemed happy to work there). Our room was beautiful, spotless, and with every amenity one needed. The food was delicious, served elegantly, and paired perfectly and precisely with the wines. The gardens are Fabulous!!!!!! A must for any garden lover. This is a charming and well run hotel. We hated to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17 bedroom Relais & Chateaux Country House Hotel near West Hoathly in Sussex, is set in 1000 acres of wooded parklands and gardens, famous for being created by William Robinson, arguably one of England’s greatest gardeners. It is hard to believe that this secluded haven of peace and tranquility is only 12 miles from Gatwick Airport and 30 miles from Central London. Enjoy glorious vistas from this remarkable 16th Century Elizabethan Manor, relax in surroundings of timeless elegance and savour top hospitality, fine wines and exquisite food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gravetye Manor Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gravetye Manor East Grinstead
- Gravetye Manor Hotel And Restaurant West Hoathly, West Sussex, UK