This is the most beautiful spot ever, extremely kind and attentionate service, everything very well kept and clean, fresh flowers in every single room, incredibly good food and of course the stunning park. I do not understand complaints about cost, as it must be clear that the house and garden are partly financed through a private foundation and as a guest you don't even pay for all you get. Anybody who ever took care of a house must see that its indeed a bargain! Thanks a lot to everybody working there!
P.S.: Great matress and absolute calm made for a deep and relaxing sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17 bedroom Relais & Chateaux Country House Hotel near West Hoathly in Sussex, is set in 1000 acres of wooded parklands and gardens, famous for being created by William Robinson, arguably one of England’s greatest gardeners. It is hard to believe that this secluded haven of peace and tranquility is only 12 miles from Gatwick Airport and 30 miles from Central London. Enjoy glorious vistas from this remarkable 16th Century Elizabethan Manor, relax in surroundings of timeless elegance and savour top hospitality, fine wines and exquisite food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Gravetye Manor Hotel and Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gravetye Manor East Grinstead
- Gravetye Manor Hotel And Restaurant West Hoathly, West Sussex, UK