“Dinner at Chill out cafe”
Review of Chill Out Cafe

Chill Out Cafe
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Ko Chang
Cuisines: European, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Chill Out Cafe In this charming beach front restaurant our experienced Chef introduces you to exceptional Fusion Food cuisine. Using essential high quality ingredients, you will get to savor the exquisite blend between traditional Thai and the West. All day Breakfast is served from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm. Opening times: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm (Kitchen closes at 10:30 pm)
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

It’s very nice place to stay. Good service and Good taste
Time to relax with family. The best view in koh chang and privacy.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank apatsanunp

Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

Good taste breakfast
Variety of choices from the menu
Attentive staff
Nice sea view
Relax atmosphere

Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Best steak on the island!! Not to mention the Larb Tod is also amazing! Must visit even just for the vibes alone!

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank issariyap0rnc
Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

Awesome absolutely ! I very much enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
The staff was very attentive and the facilities were excellent.
The food in the hotel is some of the best I've ever had in any hotel in Thailand.
The location is beautiful.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The room i stayed in was very comfortable. The hotel was very quiet so it was easy to relax.
The balcony was nice as it had a good view so i could just sit there and and take the nature in. Accessibility was easy eveywhere around the hotel and it was easy to get to the beach.

1  Thank chermodable
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Last year I came to honeymoon. With my wife I like this wonderful atmosphere. So I invited my family to come back to visit here again. The food is very good, the price is not expensive compared to the quality and deliciousness that I would recommend the Pad Thai Tiger Prawns here are delicious. How many time have to come and eat And another favorite menu for the family Rib Eye Steak I ordered cooked with blood. Will make meat soft, sweet, delicious. Indispensable dessert chocolate lava If you don’t order, you won’t arrive at Chill Out Cafe. I’m sorry that I don’t have an illustration because there are many customers on the date. The only one left, sneaking over to steal mom. You should call to reserve in advance if you miss it. Because my mother didn’t like my dad to have dessert, so he sat near me. The laughing thing is my father secretly ordered mom 5555.

2  Thank Ball37