“Great 13th Birthday!”

Dining options: Reservations
Buderim, Australia
“Great 13th Birthday!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Tasty food and very reasonable! Lovely evening out with our teenagers. Great value x 5 adults + wine and drinks $ 100.00 - very good value!

• Visited April 2013

“Yip....no”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Dreadful service. Ignored from when we walked in the door. Eventually got our own menus and had to flag down someone 20 mins later to order ( only 1 other table in). Food exceedingly average. Chewy seafood marinara...know it's not long opened but really???

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Joyskibear
Woombye
“Possibly the Worst Food I've Ever Experienced”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I took my family to dinner to try this restaurant instead of going to the Woombye pub as usual. Big mistake.
The poor waiter (kitchen hand) explained that the waitress had called in sick so, I can forgive his total lack of skill.
The entree - marguerite focaccia tasted totally of raw garlic, the seafood pasta had a tomato andGARLIC sauce that tasted exactly like that on the chicken parmigiana which was soggy and unpalatable. The veal was as tough as old boots and the vegetables were in edible.
I saw similar reviews for their restaurant in Caloundra so it seems that this new chain has some serious issues.
Overpriced food and wine, poor presentation and quality and a distinct lack of staff training

AVOID THIS RESTAURANT ( and possibly the chain) IS MY ADVICE!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Graham H
Brisbane, Australia
“Good service”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

The service was good, the food was not so nice. I give extra points for the staff being so nice. I wouldnt go back though. I love Italian food however this was more like something I would cook at home.

Visited March 2013