Red Bridge Motor Inn
Sunshine Coast Motor Lodge(Woombye)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$114
US$84
US$74
  • Pool
Clouds of Montville Eco Resort and Spa(Montville)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$124
Maroochy River Motel(Maroochydore)
US$73
Hotels.com
Average 3/5
    Kondalilla Eco Resort(Flaxton)(Great Value!)
    US$180
    US$151
    • Pool
    No availability for your dates from our partners
    Excellent 5/5
    All reviewsfamily roomroom servicestaff were very friendlystay there againen routelovely roomgreat value for moneysunshine coastgood sizeroom was largelittle gemnext morningair conditioningsteakkids loved the poolwonderful eveningelectric kettle
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 12 June 2013

Well where to begin, The Red Bridge motor inn was my home for 2 weeks, and it’s a place I will never forget for all the RIGHT reasons. I am an Irish girl and have traveled Australia for nearly two and a half years and have also done a lot of traveling overseas, the Irish are known for their hospitality but I have to say the generosity and good nature of the family here is second to none. Nothing was too much of an ask.
    I stayed here for two weeks with work, and I felt right at home Brian (the proprietor) and his son Chris are two of the kindest most decent people I have ever come across, and if you have half as good a time here as I have you will have an unforgettable experience , with an amazing family all while enjoying excellent service in a friendly clean and cozy environment.
    Thank you so much I will never forget you,
    Sarah.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious quiet and have all mod cons
    • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
    1  Thank sarahohalloran
    Reviewed 11 June 2013

Had such a lovely time when I stayed at the red bridge motor inn, the owner Brian and his Son Chris were so hospitable. I have stopped at many differant motor inns between cairns and Brisbane and didn't once see the hospitality and friendliness that I received from these guys. They looked after us so well and made us feel so welcomed. Food was delicious and the rooms were perfect. Big, Comfortable and clean with TV and internet. I would reccommmend anyone to stay here. I really cant say anything bad about this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 16 December 2012

I stayed 2 nights on a business trip. The room was spacious and clean. Good air-conditioning and a real bonus to have a back door to allow air flow. The room had an excellent bathroom, the shower had good water pressure, the TV reception was good, and the cleaner visited after the first night to check if I needed fresh towels. Overall I couldn't fault it.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
    2  Thank walshie_au
    Reviewed 13 November 2012

We had 3 adults staying in a Family suite for 2 nights - Friday and Saturday. We chose the location because we needed to stay near Nambour for a sporting event. The room was a very good size, but the layout is unusual resulting in only small windows in the second bedroom and high up in the bathroom. The main area room/bedroom has no windows - I wouldn't recommend it if you are claustrophobic. The TV was very old (not flatscereen) and very small with limited recetion. Internet is not wireless. Beds were comfortable and room was reasonably quiet. We had dinner one evening in the restaurant - the meals were excellent and very well presented. Overall the experience was only average and we wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
    Reviewed 1 October 2012

We stayed for one night at the Red Bridge.
    Our room was large and very good value for money. It looked like it may have been refurbished recently. The bathroom was huge. It was exceptionally clean and the staff were very helpful. We ordered breakfast which came on time and was also very good value. It was quiet and much nicer than we had expected.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple