“An above average Wetherspoons”
Review of The Glass Maker

The Glass Maker
Ranked #13 of 32 Restaurants in Nailsea
Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Good Food, good beer, good prices, friendly young staff.
What more can I say about this Wetherspoons.
Only one minor complaint, I like my beer without a massive head but when I asked for the sparkler to be removed the young lady behind the bar told me she had been told by her manager not to take them off, however she did remove it for me. I was under the impression that this request was always honored by Wetherspoons and it has never been refused before when I have drank here.
There is a very pleasant outdoor seating area which is currently being split in half for smokers and non smokers. As a non smoker myself I cannot understand why smokers are being segregated in the open air.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

You know exactly what you are going to get a Wetherspoon's and this is no exception. Good basic food at a very reasonable price. When we first visited here the plates were cold and the food soon followed suit. Didn't come back for some time as the experience was not good. Been twice recently, much better, plates and food hot. Always busy and sadly because of the price too well frequented with families, so often noisy. Good if you want a quck meal at a good price

1  Thank holidaymad12
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is a chain Wetherspoons and so you get a good meal at a good price. However, the choices are 'pub grub' and so you get what you pay for. There is a very good choice of drinks and the meal deals are excellent. We come here if we have the grandchildren with us as they need quick service (inpatient!) and they like the children's menu.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

A really well laid out restaurant area. Nice atmosphere with mixed clientele age. Usual Wetherspoons fare, with friendly helpful staff. One of the nicest Wetherspoons I've been to.

2  Thank Mia0407
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped off for lunch before flying from Bristol Airport. Fast service well up to Spoons standard would recommend as a stop over before flying

1  Thank keeffer55