“Noosa Queen Sunset Cruise”
Review of Noosa Queen

Noosa Queen
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Tewantin
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Sunset Cruise is the Best Value Cruise on the Sunshine Coast. Currently we are offering this cruise at half price - only $10 per person.Round off your perfect day in Noosa with a Sunset Cruise along the Noosa River. We wind our way from Noosa Marina, past Richard Branson's Makepeace Island and the North Shore ferry crossing to the stunning Lake Cooroibah. Here, we wait for one of those beautiful sunsets whilst sipping a glass of wine or a cold beer from our fully licensed bar.
Tiptree, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Noosa Queen Sunset Cruise”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My Wife and I have taken this cruise six time,s now and love every time, we take any friends that visit us from the UK out for a sunset cruise on the Noosa Queen and they all have loved it.
It is a $10 cruise there is a bar on board and the skipper is very good and hand feed,s Eagals half way on the cruise to the lake Cooroibah.
I would recomend this as a nice way to spend one and half hour,s to see the sun go down .

Visited April 2014
3 Thank eddymollie

Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“MV Noosa Queen Sunset Cruise $10 Special”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

The MV Noosa Queen Sunset Cruise Special is worth every cent! What a great special to attract a boat full of people all spending money at the bar! My friend and I had a chuckle at first, watching swamp go by, thinking why are we doing this. But then further along the trip, we realised when do we ever take the time to sit and watch the sunset. It is very peaceful and the people running it very friendly. We had two glasses of yellow for $6 dollars a glass, if you are planning on this you may as well buy the bottle for $25. Even though very generous with the house wine out of the esky pump for $5, I would probably give this a miss as they do offer nicer wines for sale onboard. Good on MV Noosa Queen for offering this special and having a boat full of people mid week!

Visited September 2013
6 Thank Dani R
Wellington, New Zealand
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great way to end the day”
Reviewed 3 July 2013

when we were in Noosa I pick up a pamphlet on the Noosa queen sunset cruise. we decided to do this. What a wonderful way it end the day and only $10.00, you can take snack on board with you but you must buy your drink on board. On the night we went out there was too much cloud around to get great pictures of the sunset. we did how ever get to see some wild life and I got some great shots of a very large bright full moon. Will worth it

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sharlene_and_Paul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“too good to be true - impressive!!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

noosa queen - one of noosa's best kept secrets. I stumbled across noosa queen on the internet whilst looking for things to do in noosa while I was there on a recent holiday. It was one of the best decisions I made when our family did a sunset cruise. we enjoyed every minute of it. the sights were great and the sunset was breathtaking. all while enjoying a relaxing drink. a perfect way to end the day. I dont understand why it only cost $10. I think noosa queen is underestimating its value. obviously the owners are kindhearted and not greed/money hungry. also I think noosa queen needs to advertise better because if I didnt sit down and take the time to look on the internet - I would of been none the wiser and would of missed out on this awesome experience. maybe a few posters displayed at popular eating places around noosa and noosa surrounds would be the go. that way so many more people could enjoy what noosa queen has to offer. the staff were wonderful and we made friends with quite a few of the other passengers which made it a memorable afternoon. as soon as I get the chance I will upload some photos. .. or maybe I shouldn't. .. that way everyone can discover the beauty of the noosa river for themselves. so if you are in noosa and have 1.5 - 2 hours to spare. visit the noosa queen. JUST DO IT!!! you wont regret it.

1 Thank threerobins
Brisbane, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best value for money cruise up Noosa River”
Reviewed 8 July 2012

Great sunset cruise for $10.00 per head for approximately 1.5hr cruise from the marina to the Lake Cooroibah. Highly recommend it.

Visited June 2012