I am surprised to read some of the not so good reviews here as me and my husband stayed for 3 nights here in February at the start of our travels and so we could visit Fraser Island and we loved it. I am extremely fussy about cleanliness, my husband says obsessively so, and I could not fault our apartment - it's was absolutely spotless. The kitchen had everything in it you could possibly want and we had a room overlooking the pool. The pool was clean and heated and it was lovely to take a dip after a long day sightseeing. It is a short walk to the harbour which has some good places to eat and a short drive to main Noosa. I was so glad we had booked for 3 nights. In total during our trip we stayed at 11 different places and this was by far the cleanest and one of our top 3 hotels/apartments that we stayed in (and was not the most expensive either). We found the staff very helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend it to others and would visit again if we are ver in Noosa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noosa Lakes Resort is situated along the beautiful Noosa River on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and provides relaxing resort experence in excellent proximity to the many leisurely activities of Noosa. The property is positioned on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella and opposite the Noosa River, and features three lagoon-style pools (including one heated pool). Surrounded by wilderness, you are only minutes to the town centre, the beach and local attractions.The resort is one and a half hours north of Brisbane airport and just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport(Maroochydore).Noosa Lakes offers beach-house living accommodation. Each of the studio rooms, One bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses have a balcony, Wi Fi internet, TV/DVD, Foxtel and have views over the gardens, lake, river or pools. All units are air-conditioned in the lounge room and the 1 Bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses are fully self-contained.Located adjacent to the property (just 100 metres) is the beautiful Noosa Marina, which provides restaurants, cafes, river and lake cruises, a wine bar, day spa and a The Noosa Ferry that offers access via the Noosa River to Noosa's famous Hastings Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Noosa Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Noosa Lakes Hotel Tewantin
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort
- Noosa Lakes Resort Tewantin