Stayed here recently as part of a wedding group. The service from the beginning of the booking process was flawless and the staff were incredibly patient and helpful. I am extremely appreciative of them offering our group different options for booking and payment which I know stretched the processes.
The accomodation itself is what you would expect of a 3/4 star hotel. Not bad but not ritzy& flash. It is comfortable, clean and nicely presented. Check in was easy and the room was small but tidy. I was hesitant staying here after reading some less then favourable reviews however I dont believe it is as bad as this. We did have other guests above our room and we very occasionally heard the odd crash or bang - however nothing to the extremes I have read in other posts.
This resort is a winner for families with children given the 3 large pools. It is also refreshing to have a car parked outside our door and not have to get elevators with swipe keys everywhere i.e my usual hotel stay.
Once again, thank you for accomodating our group and loaning us 3 umbrellas with no problems or cost. It was most appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noosa Lakes Resort is situated along the beautiful Noosa River on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and provides relaxing resort experence in excellent proximity to the many leisurely activities of Noosa. The property is positioned on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella and opposite the Noosa River, and features three lagoon-style pools (including one heated pool). Surrounded by wilderness, you are only minutes to the town centre, the beach and local attractions.The resort is one and a half hours north of Brisbane airport and just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport(Maroochydore).Noosa Lakes offers beach-house living accommodation. Each of the studio rooms, One bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses have a balcony, Wi Fi internet, TV/DVD, Foxtel and have views over the gardens, lake, river or pools. All units are air-conditioned in the lounge room and the 1 Bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses are fully self-contained.Located adjacent to the property (just 100 metres) is the beautiful Noosa Marina, which provides restaurants, cafes, river and lake cruises, a wine bar, day spa and a The Noosa Ferry that offers access via the Noosa River to Noosa's famous Hastings Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Noosa Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Noosa Lakes Hotel Tewantin
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort
- Noosa Lakes Resort Tewantin