We booked last minute on a deal on Wotif expecting a great place (4 stars?!?). We turned up & were told there was no allocated parking for our apartment & we would have to park in visitors parking which was very narrow! Room was outdated & sparse & plates were found to be dirty from a previous tenant. The tenant upstairs had his trailer parked in the driveway which made access to the steps difficult. A lot of noise was made from before 6am (we came for a few sleep ins!) from this tenant. The only redeeming factor about this place is the pool. We were given menacing stares by several residents for taking glass bottles into the pool area which we were planning to put into the rubbish bin next to the pool. Not very private either, all the residents could see everything in your apartment if you didn't have all the blinds closed. Not impressed by this place & especially the "4 star" rating, not worth it at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noosa Lakes Resort is situated along the beautiful Noosa River on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and provides relaxing resort experence in excellent proximity to the many leisurely activities of Noosa. The property is positioned on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella and opposite the Noosa River, and features three lagoon-style pools (including one heated pool). Surrounded by wilderness, you are only minutes to the town centre, the beach and local attractions.The resort is one and a half hours north of Brisbane airport and just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport(Maroochydore).Noosa Lakes offers beach-house living accommodation. Each of the studio rooms, One bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses have a balcony, Wi Fi internet, TV/DVD, Foxtel and have views over the gardens, lake, river or pools. All units are air-conditioned in the lounge room and the 1 Bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses are fully self-contained.Located adjacent to the property (just 100 metres) is the beautiful Noosa Marina, which provides restaurants, cafes, river and lake cruises, a wine bar, day spa and a The Noosa Ferry that offers access via the Noosa River to Noosa's famous Hastings Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noosa Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Noosa Lakes Hotel Tewantin
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort
- Noosa Lakes Resort Tewantin