Pretty easy to find (our first trip to Noosa). First impressions very good. I believe the units are individually owned.
I had issues with the following:
I don't want to swim in a pool that has ducks swimming in it too. The ducks in the pool next to our room were having a delightful time, and it's not actually the ducks I object to, it them pooing in the pool.
I didn't like closing the bathroom door to find someone else's pubic hair mixed in with the dust behind the door. This is just sheer laziness by staff.
We had to keep the bathroom door closed at all times as there was quite bad smell coming from the drain in the centre of the floor. This could be rectified by running water through the drain but it was very annoying.
The bed was comfortable enough, the units are quite spacious and well appointed. We would stay here again but would be a bit more assertive about contacting the staff over issues, and I would be making sure the ducks (and other water fowl) were gone too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Noosa Lakes Resort is situated along the beautiful Noosa River on the Sunshine Coast of Queensland and provides relaxing resort experence in excellent proximity to the many leisurely activities of Noosa. The property is positioned on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella and opposite the Noosa River, and features three lagoon-style pools (including one heated pool). Surrounded by wilderness, you are only minutes to the town centre, the beach and local attractions.The resort is one and a half hours north of Brisbane airport and just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport(Maroochydore).Noosa Lakes offers beach-house living accommodation. Each of the studio rooms, One bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses have a balcony, Wi Fi internet, TV/DVD, Foxtel and have views over the gardens, lake, river or pools. All units are air-conditioned in the lounge room and the 1 Bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses are fully self-contained.Located adjacent to the property (just 100 metres) is the beautiful Noosa Marina, which provides restaurants, cafes, river and lake cruises, a wine bar, day spa and a The Noosa Ferry that offers access via the Noosa River to Noosa's famous Hastings Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Noosa Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Noosa Lakes Hotel Tewantin
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort
- Noosa Lakes Resort Tewantin